Friday, January 11, 2008

there is no U in Me.

"To find someone you love, You gotta be someone you love." -nada surf
I guess I'm ready then... again. :-/

bleh.

I'm set. I'm free. I'm ready. I'm green, yes... but I'm ready.
Last year I grew. I lost, and I learned. I came in to this year with close to nothing left but my pride, dignity, and passion, and even then I came into this year with almost nothing...
but if i come with nothing... then I guess I come with all I need.
:)

I'm set.

I'm excited to see what I find in the midst of this year, and those to come. My blood is pumping harder this time around, and it's due to no one but myself. I am 100% with who and what I am. 2 years ago I never thought i would have reached this point.
It's the best feeling when you finally do.

I'm home.

No comments: