Monday, September 17, 2007

courage & grit

"every day is like sunday, every day is silent and gray..."

i woke up grinding my teeth this morning. however, i can say that it is definitely more peaceful inside of me now. i'm slowly allowing myself to believe that the truth of the matter is that i deserve certain things, and that certain things are mine for the taking. i lack the strength to take these things; to allow myself to trust in my gut and put myself out there. i may get shot down, and i might not. a huge part of me tell me i'll succeed, and that there's nothing to be scared of. but still... i have a little bit more to go. just a little bit more, and i'll be ready. i have to be ready. before it's too late.

where the fuck is my courage and strength right now that i need it? where?! i know one thing is true: i deserve more than this. i WILL HAVE more than this. i was built... i was made, for great things.

-kg

No comments: